Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Grandma's Cookie Jar cookbook.
Make and share this Toffee-Top Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, confectioners' sugar, cocoa and baking soda in medium bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup toffee bits. Pour mixture over hot crust. Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven. Cool about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup toffee bits evenly over top. Cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until cold. Store leftover bars covered in refrigerator.
- Makes about 36 bars.
These are awesome! I made them to take to work for treats and there was not a single one left to take home to my husband. Also, four people asked me for the recipe. I will definitely make these again!