Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Grandma's Cookie Jar cookbook.
Make and share this Toffee-Top Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- English toffee bits, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, confectioners' sugar, cocoa and baking soda in medium bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup toffee bits. Pour mixture over hot crust. Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven. Cool about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup toffee bits evenly over top. Cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until cold. Store leftover bars covered in refrigerator.
- Makes about 36 bars.
These are awesome! I made them to take to work for treats and there was not a single one left to take home to my husband. Also, four people asked me for the recipe. I will definitely make these again!