Recipe by ugogirl
How can you improve on a classic cookie? Add toffee bits! I found this on another recipe site, tried it and now it is a family favorite.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml shortening
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 650.62 ml flour
- 9.85 ml cream of tartar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 414.03 ml Skor English toffee bits
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat butter, shortening and 1 cup sugar in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Add eggs; beat thoroughly.
- Stir together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon together.
- Shape cookie dough into 1 1/4 inch balls, roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Set onto cookie sheet and bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Cool slightly then remove from cookie sheet.