1/3 Photos of Toffee Studded Snickerdoodles
How can you improve on a classic cookie? Add toffee bits! I found this on another recipe site, tried it and now it is a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Beat butter, shortening and 1 cup sugar in a large bowl until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs; beat thoroughly.
- 4Stir together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- 5Stir in toffee bits.
- 6In a small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon together.
- 7Shape cookie dough into 1 1/4 inch balls, roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- 8Set onto cookie sheet and bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- 9Cool slightly then remove from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Studded Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (1187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1103.3
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.7 g
- Cholesterol 152.1 mg
- Sodium 734.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 80.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g