1/4 Photos of Toffee Squares With Toasted Pecans
Baby Kato's Note:
These are lovely, a nice addition to anyone's cookie tray. Is it a cookie, a square or is it candy?--you decide.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 3For the Squares - In a large bowl, combine, flour, sugar, butter, cinnamon and vanilla.
- 4Use a mixer beat on low speed for 3 minutes, don't forget to scrape the bottom of the bowl often until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Add nuts, chocolate and butterscotch chips to the mixture.
- 6Press dough into the bottom of prepared pan.
- 7Bake 30 minutes.
- 8For the Topping - Sprinkle chocolate chips over the hot squares.
- 9Let stand for 5 minutes, the chocolate chips will melt.
- 10Swirl partially melted chips with knife to create a marbled effect and sprinkle pecans on top.
- 11Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Squares With Toasted Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.0
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g