Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very simple recipe that will be ready in the time it takes to cool! ...If you can wait that long : ) I discovered this in Virginia Living Magazine. Cook time reflects time to cool.
- Grease a 10" square pan.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, marshmallows and candies.
- Pour the Rice Krispies into a large bowl.
- When the caramel is smooth and well-blended, add it to the bowl of Rice Krispies; mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased 10-inch square pan or mold.
- Cool completely, and cut into squares.