Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delightful pick up dessert. My next door neighbor brought these to me when we moved into the neighborhood. Needless to say we have been the "sweetest" of friends ever since that day!
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml butter (no substitutes)
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 236.59 ml butter
- 177.44 ml light brown sugar
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crust ingredients until mix resembles corn meal.
- Press into even layer in ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Press pecans into crust.
- For the topping: combine butter and sugar in pan, bring to boil for 1 minute constantly stirring.
- Pour over pecans and crust.
- Bake 20 minutes. Surface will bubble.
- Allow to cool 1 minute. Sprinkle chips over top.
- Wait 2-3 minutes to soften.
- Spread to cover top.
- Chill well. Bring to room temp to cut.
delicious and very rich!
OMG!!! These are so rich and yummy!!! I could only eat tiny pieces at a time, but sooooo good!!! My DS's girlfriend just loved these bars!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for the "Best of 2011 Tag Game"
Oh my goodness, these were absolutely delicious! Melt in your mouth, buttery goodness, with nuts, toffee, and chocolate-my favorites! It was hard to wait for these to cool. I made these for Spring PAC 2010 and will definitely make them again!