- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crust ingredients until mix resembles corn meal.
- Press into even layer in ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Press pecans into crust.
- For the topping: combine butter and sugar in pan, bring to boil for 1 minute constantly stirring.
- Pour over pecans and crust.
- Bake 20 minutes. Surface will bubble.
- Allow to cool 1 minute. Sprinkle chips over top.
- Wait 2-3 minutes to soften.
- Spread to cover top.
- Chill well. Bring to room temp to cut.