1/2 Photos of Toffee Snowballs (Russian Teacakes or Mexican Wedding Cookies)
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
A tasty twist on a traditional treat. A friend passed on the recipe she had found online. I tweaked it to fit what I had in the pantry. The original recipe called for chopped Heath bars instead of the toffee bits and mini chocolate chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2Cream butter until light & fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and water. Mix well. Stir flour and salt into mixture. Add pecans, toffee bits and mini chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- 3Roll into tablespoon-sized balls. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4Roll in powdered sugar while warm. Once cooled, roll in powdered sugar again.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Snowballs (Russian Teacakes or Mexican Wedding Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 69.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g