1/1 Photo of Toffee Sandwich Cookies
This is an adopted recipe that I haven't yet tried. The original chef comments: "My cousin JoAnn makes cookies better than anyone I know. (I'll bet even better than you!) When she comes to visit, she always brings a giant tupperware container full of freshly baked cookies. These are my favorite!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups English toffee bits or 1 1/2 cups almond brickle chips
- 1Cream butter and sugars; add eggs and vanilla.
- 2Combine dry ingredients and mix into butter/sugar mixture.
- 3Stir in toffee bits.
- 4Drop by teaspoon onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until firm (do not brown).
- 6Cool on a rack and make little cookie sandwiches with the frosting.
- 8Cream butter and add sugar and vanilla.
- 9Add milk to reach spreading consistency.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Sandwich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3588.0
- Calories from Fat 1465
- Total Fat 162.8 g
- Saturated Fat 100.6 g
- Cholesterol 626.6 mg
- Sodium 1823.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 517.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 392.5 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits