Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
From the Magnolia Bakery.
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml firmly packed light brown sugar
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- 236.59 ml toffee pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add in the egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the pecans and toffee.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet (leave room for expansion).
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let cookies cool in pan for 5 minutes; then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
This is a great recipe! I made it for my family and everyone went on and on about how good these cookies are. Even my 1 yr old son liked them! Definite keeper!
Excellent cookie. I baked as directed except mine took 9 minutes to bake. The first batch I left on 5 minutes on the cookie sheet to cool and they stuck a bit so I removed them after 3 minutes for remaining cookies. Very nice cookie. Thanks ratherbeswimmin'.