Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
From the Magnolia Bakery.
Make and share this Toffee Pecan Drop Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add in the egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the pecans and toffee.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet (leave room for expansion).
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let cookies cool in pan for 5 minutes; then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
This is a great recipe! I made it for my family and everyone went on and on about how good these cookies are. Even my 1 yr old son liked them! Definite keeper!
Excellent cookie. I baked as directed except mine took 9 minutes to bake. The first batch I left on 5 minutes on the cookie sheet to cool and they stuck a bit so I removed them after 3 minutes for remaining cookies. Very nice cookie. Thanks ratherbeswimmin'.