Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are delicious. I had them at a cookie exchange & they are the only recipe from the exchange I still make.
- 532.32 ml flour
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 158.51 ml butter (melted)
- 532.32 ml brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml toffee pieces
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter a 10 x 15 pan and set aside. In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder & salt. Set aside. In large bowl beat butter, sugar & vanilla. Slowly beat in eggs. On low speed gradually add in flour mixture. Stir in toffee & pecans. Spread in pan. Bake 20-25 minutes. Let cool & cut. You can drizzle melted chocolate chips over if desired.
Absolutely phenomenal! I could absolutely eat the entire pan by myself :) These are super moist and have wonderful flavor from the toffee bits. I added a bit of almond extract with the vanilla, and thought it added a lovely touch. I didn't drizzle them with chocolate as I thought they were perfect the way they were!
These are really great! Nice flavor with the texture of the pecans in there too. I drizzled the chocolate on top but it certainly doesn't need it, they are good all by themselves!! This is a great blondie recipe! Thanks! Love the recipes at Darcy's Diner!!
Very good cookie bars! My boys and fiancee devoured the entire batch and poor me got ONE, the snots! I used extra vanilla, probably about 1.5 teaspoons altogether and a whole bag of toffee pieces (just about what is called for anyway). These are good and will become a regular feature on my cookie list. Thanks! :-)