Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The ultimate oatmeal cookie!
Make and share this Toffee Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat margarine,eggs,brown sugar and vanilla until well blended with an electric mixer.
- Blend in flour,baking soda and salt.
- Stir in oats, toffee bits, and coconut.
- Drop rounded tsps.
- of dough 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet;remove to cooling rack.