Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The ultimate oatmeal cookie!
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 3⁄4 cups almond toffee bits
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat margarine,eggs,brown sugar and vanilla until well blended with an electric mixer.
- Blend in flour,baking soda and salt.
- Stir in oats, toffee bits, and coconut.
- Drop rounded tsps.
- of dough 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet;remove to cooling rack.