Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious. From Taste of Home.
- 1 (8 inch) angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3⁄4 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 -4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) Heath candy bars, crushed
- additional Heath candy bar (optional)
- Place cake cubes in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish.
- Add coffee and toss lightly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, chocolate syrup and sugar until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cake.
- Sprinkle with crushed Heath bars.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with additional Heath bars if desired.