Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
have not made this yet..but want to
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 10 ounces Heath candy bars, frozen
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- beat egg whites till stiff but not dry.
- gradually beat in sugar, then vanilla and vinegar --
- pour into 2 greased 8" layer cake pans -- which have been lined with greased waxed paper.
- bake in 275* for 2 hours --
- remove and quickly peel off paper -- cool.
- put frozen heath fars into food processor.1 at a time, chop finely, and set aside.
- whip cream, combine with chopped heath bars -- reserving 1 cup for topping.
- spread between and on top of meringues.
- sprinle top with reserved chopped candy bars --
- serve in small wedge shaped portions -- .