Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Home Cooking magazine.
- 1 (10 ounce) package butter cookies, crushed, about 3 cups of crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) english toffee-flavored candy bars, crushed
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a 13x9 inch dish, refrigerate.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Fold in ice cream. Spread over crust. Top with whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars before serving.