Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
great little snack! hobnobs are the best type of biscuit to use!
- 2 biscuits
- 1 toffee pieces
- 2 pieces dark chocolate (though milk or white could probably be used instead!)
- Take one of the hobnobs.
- Place the toffee in the centre of the hobnob.
- Place the two piece of chocolate (still joined) ontop of the toffee.
- Put this in the microwave.
- Heat on normal settings for 10 seconds.
- Push the chocolate into the toffee - so that the toffee spreads.
- Heat for another 5 seconds.
- If the toffee and the bottom half of the chocolate is melted then remove - if not heat for another 5 seconds.
- Place the second hobnob ontop of the toffee and chocolate.
- Squeeze the sandwich til the toffee-chocolate mixture is almost overflowing out the sides.
- Leave for about half a minute.