Directions See How It's Made
- Line 2 baking trays with non stick baking paper.
- Insert a toothpick into the base of each grape.
- Combine sugar and water in saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat to high, bring to a boil.
- Boil without stirring for 5 minutes or till syrup turns golden.
- Use a pastry brush dipped in water to brush down the side of pan.
- Remove from heat, allow bubbles to subside.
- Dip each grape into toffee to coat.
- Place upright on lined tray.
- Cool then serve with a shot of Frangelico.