1/1 Photo of Toffee Fudge
Chef #226770's Note:
I saw this in TASTE OF HOME,a wonderful looking treat!I changed it,though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line in a 10 inches square pan foiled and greased, and put that aside.
- 2In a medium-large saucepan, combine the condensed milk, the white chocolate chips and put it on the stove with medium heat.
- 3After about 5 minutes, make sure the chips are melted.
- 4Add salt and butter and stir until nice and smooth.
- 5Remove from heat and stir little toffee bits into a prepared pan.
- 6Cover and put in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- 7Using foil, remove yummy fudge from the pan and carefully remove the foil.
- 8Cut into desired sized squares.
- 9Serve when you want to and decorate however you want.
- 10You may refreeze this treat.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 322.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: