Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
Quick, easy and delicious.
- 27 graham crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces slivered almonds (or 2 tablespoons sesame seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover jelly roll pan with foil.
- Cover with wafers, touching.
- Melt butter, stir in brown sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Add almonds or sesame seeds and spread immediately over wafers.
- Bake 9 minutes or until very bubbly.
- Break into serving pieces while warm.
- Store in refrigerator.
- May be frozen.
Easy and delicious variation: instead of or in addition to the nuts / seeds: as soon as it comes out of the oven, spread 8 oz of milk chocolate pieces over the top before you break it apart.