1/5 Photos of Toffee Dip with Apples
I served this at a party and people kept raving about it and asking for the recipe. I must admit, I was addicted and was hoping for left overs - but it was all gone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup toffee pieces (such as Skor)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 6 Red Delicious apples, each cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 6 granny smith apples, each cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth.
- 2Add toffee bits and mix well.
- 3Cover and chill.
- 4Combine juice and apples in a bowl; toss well.
- 5Drain apples; serve with dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Dip with Apples
Serving Size: 1 (2890 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1192.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 379.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 248.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.1 g
- Sugars 207.7 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: