Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together all except topping.
- Beat 2 minutes.
- Using 1/2 of batter, pour and fill each muffin cup 1/3 full.
- Mix together topping.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of topping on muffins.
- Add remaining batter to fill each muffin cup 2/3 full, then put rest of topping on.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Substituted the butterscotch and vanilla for pumpkin pie flavored pudding. Awesome flavor. Thanks!
I trust Zaar so much, I made these the to take for a teacher's breakfast at my Grandson's school. At first I was concerned because the batter looked like pudding. But they baked up fine. I had to bake them almost 25 minutes, though. I don't have feedback from the teachers yet. I will update the review when I do. Thanks Charlotte. Sue
Wonderful muffin recipe, wouldn't change a thing except mabey reduce the sugar by a couple tablespoons next time I make these, these are sweet! thanks for sharing, Kitten:)