- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 ounces milk chocolate candy bars
- 8 ounces pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in heavy pan, adding sugar, corn syrup, and water.
- Insert candy thermometer and cook, stirring often, until mixture reaches the hard crack stage.(300*).
- Pour into a buttered cookie sheet and cool completely.
- Melt chocolate bar and spread over top of toffee.and then sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill until hard and break into peices.