Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Quick Cooking/Taste of Home: Only four ingredients make up these toffee bars loaded with crunchy almonds. NOTE: one poster suggested putting the almonds on first so that they were also covered in toffee!
- Line a 15x10 baking pan with heavy duty foil.
- Place graham crackers in one layer in the pan.
- In a saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Carefully pour toffee mixture over graham crackers.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until bubbly.
- Cool in pan for 4 minutes.
- Cut each cracker into four sections; transfer to wire rack to cool completely.