1/1 Photo of Toffee Crunch Cookies
A great lunchbox cookie. Crispy and buttery with bits of toffee. This recipe comes from Land-o-Lakes with a slight adaptation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In medium bowl sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3In mixer bowl cream butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla and beat until creamy (1 to 2 minutes).
- 5Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture and beat just until combined.
- 6Stir in toffee bits by hand.
- 7Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- 8Place on cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- 9Bake about 10 minutes until set but not brown.
- 10Cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet and transfer to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Crunch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 62.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: