Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This fast, foolproof fudge sauce made in the microwave has a secret ingredient; coffee ice cream.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped Heath candy bar
- whipped cream
- additional Heath candy bar, cut into triangles (optional)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, 1/2 Celsius ice cream and corn syrup. Microwave on high for 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of ice cream into each of four parfait glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce and 1 tablespoon chopped candy bars. Repeat layers. Top with remaining ice cream.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional candy bars if desired.