Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (21 ounce) packagechewy fudge brownie mix
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package dark chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup toffee pieces, divided
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toffee bits.
- Bake 27 to 29 minutes, or just until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup toffee bits and 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into squares.