Air Force Mama's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup toffee pieces, divided
- 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- 3Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- 4Pour brownie mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toffee bits.
- 6Bake 27 to 29 minutes, or just until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup toffee bits and 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips.
- 8Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Crunch Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.0
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: