Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my mom and my husband LOVES it!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup margarine
- 16 ounces Crispix cereal
- 1 (10 ounce) packageheath toffee pieces
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Melt sugar, syrup and margarine in saucepan-bring to full boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Take off heat and add baking soda. Stir and pour over cereal.
- Spread on greased cookie sheet and sprinkle heath toffee bits on top.
- Bake at 225 for 15 minutes, stir, bake for another 15 minutes. Spread on wax paper to cool.