1/1 Photo of Toffee Crackle Cookies
Chris from Kansas's Note:
These cookies are a buttery toffee-lover's delight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300.
- 2In large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Beat until combined. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with mixer and then combine the rest with a spoon. Stir in toffee pieces.
- 3Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar.
- 4Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with bottom of a glass.
- 5Bake about 20 minutes or until edges are firm, but not brown.
- 6Cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Crackle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered toffee bits