1/1 Photo of Toffee Crackers
* Pamela *'s Note:
I received this as part of a Christmas bake exchange.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease bottom two 9x13-inch pans.
- 2Cover the bottom of the pan with a single layer of crackers.
- 3Boil butter and sugar.
- 4Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- 5Pour over crackers immediately.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Promptly remove from pan and separate.
- 8Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- 9(You can also top with nuts before baking).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (735 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3714.3
- Calories from Fat 1953
- Total Fat 217.1 g
- Saturated Fat 56.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3623.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 440.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 247.3 g
- Protein 30.2 g