1/4 Photos of Toffee Cookie Bites (With Saltine Crackers)
2 hrs 15 mins
You can use graham crackers if you'd like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover bottom of a 13- x 9-inch aluminum foil-lined pan with crackers.
- 2Microwave butter and brown sugar in a microwave-safe glass bowl on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- 3Pour butter mixture over crackers.
- 4Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- 5Remove from oven, and sprinkle with chocolate morsels, spreading as they melt.
- 6Sprinkle with pecans.
- 7Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- 8Cut toffee into 1-inch squares or break into pieces, and store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Cookie Bites (With Saltine Crackers)
Serving Size: 1 (913 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1102.9
- Calories from Fat 661
- Total Fat 73.4 g
- Saturated Fat 40.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 612.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 87.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g