Toffee Cookie Bites (With Saltine Crackers)
- Cover bottom of a 13- x 9-inch aluminum foil-lined pan with crackers.
- Microwave butter and brown sugar in a microwave-safe glass bowl on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- Pour butter mixture over crackers.
- Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with chocolate morsels, spreading as they melt.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Cut toffee into 1-inch squares or break into pieces, and store in an airtight container in refrigerator.