Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- In mixing bowl, blend butter, sugars and flour; set aside 1/2 cup.
- To remaining butter mixture, add buttermilk, egg, baking soda and vanilla.
- Mix well, pour into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Mix chopped candy bars and pecans with reserved butter mixture.
- Sprinkle over coffee cake.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until pick comes out clean.
I made this for guests who stopped by on Halloween night. What a delicious cake and so easy to make. Very buttey. I used Skor candy bars for the topping. A definite crowd pleaser. Thanks Inez.