Recipe by hollyberry
Oh my GOODNESS! A delicious crust, creamy filling topped with chocolate and Skor bits. An instant family favourite! Recipe from Robin Hood cookbook. Very quick, very easy, very good!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups Skor English toffee bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F Cream crust ingredients together. Press firmly into greased 9" square pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Let cool while preparing filling.
- Centre: In a medium saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk and butter over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir constantly to prevent burning. Spread over crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or just until golden.
- Top: Sprinkle chips evenly over the filling. Bake 2 minutes, remove from oven and spread with spatula. Sprinkle toffee bits (adjust quantity to your liking) and press lightly into the melted chocolate. Cool in refrigerator.