Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Oh my GOODNESS! A delicious crust, creamy filling topped with chocolate and Skor bits. An instant family favourite! Recipe from Robin Hood cookbook. Very quick, very easy, very good!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups Skor English toffee bits
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F Cream crust ingredients together. Press firmly into greased 9" square pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Let cool while preparing filling.
- Centre: In a medium saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk and butter over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir constantly to prevent burning. Spread over crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or just until golden.
- Top: Sprinkle chips evenly over the filling. Bake 2 minutes, remove from oven and spread with spatula. Sprinkle toffee bits (adjust quantity to your liking) and press lightly into the melted chocolate. Cool in refrigerator.
Delish!! My boys were so happy to see something so decadent. Just a bite is enough to satisfy any sweet tooth.
These was so yummy and very easy to make. I didn't bother with the English Toffee bits on the top, it really didn't need them. And I added a tsp of vanilla to the centre. Was very fast to make and a bit hit at the dinner!
These are great! Made as directed, I think. The directions say condensed milk and the instructions say evaporated milk. I used the condensed, and I used the whole 14oz can...if I was supposed to use the evaporated, you sure couldn't tell, these are soooo yummy! Thanks for sharing.