Recipe by Vseward Chef-V
The chocolate graham cracker crust and toffee bits give this cheesecake an unmistakable flavor. Don't let the lack of calories turn you off, you can have more than one piece, it's that good.
- 12 chocolate graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup almond toffee bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl; mix well.
- Press mixture onto bottom of ungreased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients except toffee bits in small bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1/3 cup toffee bits by hand.
- Spread filling over hot, partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- Continue baking for 23 to 28 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
- Store refrigerated.