Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is a rich dessert. Very easy to make. The perfect dessert to go with roast beef and mashed potatoes and gravy.I use German Chocolate Cake mix but you can use Sour Cream Chocolate mix, or just Chocolate mix. Top with frozen Yogurt, ice cream or whipped topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mix cake mix, melted margarine, 1/3 cup milk and nuts.
- 2Preheat oven to 350*.
- 3In medium saucepan, melt 4 tblsps. margarine,1/3 milk and caramels.
- 4Spray Pam in a 9 13 baking pan.
- 5Spread 1/2 of cake mixture in the pan.
- 6Bake for 8 minutes. Take out of oven.
- 7Sprinkle the toffee chips all over the baked cake.
- 8Then spread the melted caramel mixture over the toffee chips.
- 9Spread the rest of the cake mix over the top.
- 10Bake 18 minutes.
- 11Cool about 10 minutes and cut in squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Caramel Squares
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.0
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 538.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: