Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A diabetic posting a pudding recipe? Surely not! I love puddings but can't eat them so thought I would share them on here so others can enjoy them. From Sainsbury's magazine
- 40 g hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 6 large bananas
- 0.75 (450 g) jarmerchant gourmet dulce de leche (toffee caramel)
- 1 (200 g) container Greek yogurt
- Pre - heat the grill.
- Place the hazelnuts on a small baking sheet and toast until golden. Leave to cool, then roughly chop. Mix the nuts with the seeds. Set aside.
- Peel and slice the bananas into chunky pieces. Add some banana to each of 6 paper cups or bowls, followed by a tablespoon of dulche de leche.
- Then divide the rest of the banana between the cups or bowls, add another tablespoon of dulche de leche.
- Top with a dollop of Greek Yogurt and a scattering of toasted hazelnuts and seeds.