Recipe by ukichix
Compliments of the December 2007 Chatelaine magazine. Had to post so that I can find the recipe for next year.... sooo delicious!
- 6 white chocolate baking squares, about 6 oz, chopped
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, about 6 oz, chopped
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chipits skor toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- place white and semi-sweet chocolate in separate bowls or large measuring cups.
- Microwave white chocolate on medium, stirring halfway through, until almost melted, 3 to 4 minute Stir until completely melted. Then stir in coffee granules.
- Repeat melting with semi-sweet chocolate, then stir in cinnamon.
- Pour semi-sweet chocolate onto wax paper forming 3 thick strips about 10" long, leaving a 1 " space between strips.
- Pour white chocolate into spaces.
- Spread strips out so they touch; its okay if they run into each other.
- Draw a knife tip back and forth, swirling across strips to create a marbled effect. (Large swirls look best).
- Sprinkle with toffee bits and then refrigerate until hardened, 45-60 minute.
- Break into pieces.
- Bark will keep well, in an airtight container or a sealed plastic bag, in fridge up to 1 week.