- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 can pillsbury creamy supreme caramel pecan frosting
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup almond brickle chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 8-inch square pan with foil extending foil over edges lightly butter foil.
- Melt chips over low heat until smooth remove from heat.
- Stir in frosting,add peanuts and almond brickle chips mix until well coated.
- Spread into pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove fudge by lifting foil remove foil cut into 36 squares.