1/4 Photos of Toffee Butter Crunch
I got this recipe from Better Homes and Gardens cookbook several years ago. It's very good. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter the sides of a 2 quart saucepan.
- 2Melt the butter.
- 3Add sugar, water and Karo syrup.
- 4Heat to 290 degrees using a candy thermometer.
- 5Watch carefully after it reaches 280 degrees (if the top if the toffee looks burnt it's okay).
- 6As soon as it reaches 290 pour into a greased pan.
- 7Let sit for 2 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle chips on top and let set for 3 minutes.
- 9Spread the chips out, freeze and cut or break into little pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Butter Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 109.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g