Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this recipe off of the Food Network website from Paula's Home Cooking. They look and sound wonderful. Depending on what kind of brownie mix you use- adjust egg, water and oil.
- 1 (17 5/8 ounce) package brownie mix with walnuts
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 (6 ounce) chocolate bars with almonds and toffee (recommend Symphony brand)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Cool Whip (to garnish) (optional)
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line a 13 by 9-inch cake pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray. Spoon in half of the brownie batter and smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Place the candy bars side by side on top of the batter. Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely, then lift from the pan using the edges of the foil. This makes it easy to cut the brownies into squares.