Recipe by KaraRN
Found this recipe off of the Food Network website from Paula's Home Cooking. They look and sound wonderful. Depending on what kind of brownie mix you use- adjust egg, water and oil.
- 1 (17 5/8 ounce) package brownie mix with walnuts
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 (6 ounce) chocolate bars with almonds and toffee (recommend Symphony brand)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Cool Whip (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line a 13 by 9-inch cake pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray. Spoon in half of the brownie batter and smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Place the candy bars side by side on top of the batter. Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely, then lift from the pan using the edges of the foil. This makes it easy to cut the brownies into squares.