1/1 Photo of Toffee Brownies
This brownie batter comes from a mix, but the difference is adding rice crisp like cereal and chocolate covered toffee bits. If you are looking for a different brownie to prepare and you don't have a lot of time to do it in, consider these. I usually bake at the minimum time, sometimes less, to get the moistest bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 1/4 ounce) package duncan hines fudge brownie mix
- 3/4 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup skor chocolate-covered english toffee bar, cut into bits
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray the bottom only of a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray, as directed on the package, set aside.
- 3Follow package directions to prepare brownie mix for 9 x 13 pan.
- 4Spread prepared brownie mix evenly in the pan.
- 5Sprinkle rice cereal evenly over the batter, and press lightly.
- 6Sprinkle toffee bits evenly over the cereal in the batter.
- 7Bake for 29-35 miunutes, or until brownies are set.
- 8Cool on wire rack, then cut into 24 pieces when cooled.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered english toffee bars