Recipe by BamaBelle30
These look absolutely divine! The Symphony bar is one of my favorite chocolate bars, so this will be a winner in my book!
Top Review by mydesigirl
I needed some brownies to take to a pot luck and Breezytoo suggested these. WOW!! They were awesome and everyone raved! When we went to pick up our empty pan the lady said that we were the one's that made the fantastic brownies? Yes we were! Thank you so much for posting this easy,wonderful recipe!
- 1 (17 5/8 ounce) package walnut brownie mix
- vegetable oil
- 3 (6 ounce) chocolate bars with almonds and toffee (recommended ( Symphony brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line a 13 by 9-inch cake pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray. Spoon in half of the brownie batter and smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Place the candy bars side by side on top of the batter. Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely, then lift from the pan using the edges of the foil. This makes it easy to cut the brownies into squares.