Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These look absolutely divine! The Symphony bar is one of my favorite chocolate bars, so this will be a winner in my book!
- 1 (17 5/8 ounce) package walnut brownie mix
- vegetable oil
- 3 (6 ounce) chocolate bars with almonds and toffee (recommended ( Symphony brand)
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line a 13 by 9-inch cake pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray. Spoon in half of the brownie batter and smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Place the candy bars side by side on top of the batter. Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely, then lift from the pan using the edges of the foil. This makes it easy to cut the brownies into squares.
I needed some brownies to take to a pot luck and Breezytoo suggested these. WOW!! They were awesome and everyone raved! When we went to pick up our empty pan the lady said that we were the one's that made the fantastic brownies? Yes we were! Thank you so much for posting this easy,wonderful recipe!
These received rave reviews at work. I used a smaller square pan. I also broke up the candy bars and then layered them just to make cutting easier.
Oh my gosh---these are so good! I made some to take to work and everyone kept coming back to the office asking, "Are there any brownies left?" I used a store brand fudge brownie mix. Next time I make them I think I'll put them in the fridge to firm up. Even though I had let them cool for several hours, when I tried to cut them, the candy bar middle was so gooey, and it was hard to keep the brownies from falling apart. I first thought that maybe I hadn't cooked them long enough, but they were a little tough around the edges, and cooking them longer would have made them too hard. I cut about half of them, then put the rest in the fridge. When I got them out later they were much easier to cut. These are VERY rich and oh so good! Thanks for posting!