Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a chocoholic's dream. I will only make it to serve to a crowd because it is too dangerous to keep in my fridge!
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix, prepared according to box directions
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packageinstant white chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package English toffee bits
- Bake brownies in a 9x13 pan according to box directions, let cool.
- Cut brownies into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes on low speed for two minutes.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Place half the brownies in a glass trifle bowl.
- Cover with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with Heath bits and refrigerate.