This is a chocoholic's dream. I will only make it to serve to a crowd because it is too dangerous to keep in my fridge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix, prepared according to box directions
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package English toffee bits
- 1Bake brownies in a 9x13 pan according to box directions, let cool.
- 2Cut brownies into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes on low speed for two minutes.
- 4Fold in cool whip.
- 5Place half the brownies in a glass trifle bowl.
- 6Cover with half of the pudding mixture.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Sprinkle with Heath bits and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Brownie Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 210.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
white chocolate pudding mix