1/1 Photo of Toffee Brownie Trifle
This is from the December 2002 edition of Quick Cooking, I believe. This is so easy and so wonderful! I am not allowed to come to work on my birthday if I don't bring this - I am asked all year long if my birthday is soon just so people can get a taste of this. I end up giving out the recipe every year! (Prep time and serving size are a guess and do not include chilling time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package brownie mix (9x13 pan size)
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix (can also use the small boxes of sugar-free pudding)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 -3 Heath candy bars, chopped (can also use packaged toffee bits)
- 1Prepare and bake brownies as directed on package.
- 2Cool completely, then cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 3Beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed 2 minutes.
- 4Fold Cool Whip into pudding.
- 5Place 1/2 brownies into dish, cover with 1/2 pudding mixture.
- 6Repeat layers.
- 7Refrigerate until needed.
- 8Sprinkle top with Heath bits just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Brownie Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 224.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix