Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Your Home Based Mom
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with a silphat mat or parchment paper.
- 2In a bowl whisk the egg whites until foamy.
- 3Add in sugar and then cocoa powder, oil and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Add in salt, baking powder and powdered milk.
- 5Add the flour and stir until smooth.
- 6Add in 1/2 C chocolate chips.
- 7Pour batter onto lined cookie sheet and spread as thinly as possible with back of spoon.
- 8Sprinkle with a few more chocolate chips to fill in the holes and then sprinkle with toffee bits.
- 9Bake in a 325 oven for 20 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and use a pizza cutter to cut into "shrad" shaped pieces.
- 11Return to oven for 5 more minutes.
- 12Remove form oven and cool. Break into pieces.
- 13If any of the pieces are too thick and chewy you can return them to the oven at 250 degrees for 20 more minutes and then re-cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Brownie Bark
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 69.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: