Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Adapted from Your Home Based Mom
Make and share this Toffee Brownie Bark recipe from Food.com.
- 2 egg whites
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour (sift before measuring)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, plus extra for sprinkling on top
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- Line a cookie sheet with a silphat mat or parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk the egg whites until foamy.
- Add in sugar and then cocoa powder, oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in salt, baking powder and powdered milk.
- Add the flour and stir until smooth.
- Add in 1/2 C chocolate chips.
- Pour batter onto lined cookie sheet and spread as thinly as possible with back of spoon.
- Sprinkle with a few more chocolate chips to fill in the holes and then sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Bake in a 325 oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use a pizza cutter to cut into "shrad" shaped pieces.
- Return to oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove form oven and cool. Break into pieces.
- If any of the pieces are too thick and chewy you can return them to the oven at 250 degrees for 20 more minutes and then re-cool.