Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy, yummy cake!
- 1 baked angel food cake
- 2 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 6 Skor candy bars (or a bag of toffee bits)
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch topping, approximate
- Slice cake into 3 layers.
- Break toffee bars into tiny pieces.
- Whip the whipping cream, add the butterscotch topping to it.
- Frost bottom layer, sprinkle toffee bits on top of whipped cream.
- Place next layer of the cake on top of first, repeat, continue with 3rd layer.
- Frost sides of stacked cake with remaining whipped cream.
- Sprinkle toffee bits all over sides of cake.
- Drizzle butterscotch topping all over cake.