1 hr 30 mins
An excellent winter dessert for a big party or just a cozy evening with friends. Creamy and very rich. This dessert is best eaten the same day it is prepared.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar or 3/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons coffee extract
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 -6 1/2 cups French bread or 6 -6 1/2 cups Italian bread or 6 -6 1/2 cups brioche bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup Skor English toffee bits or 1 cup heath almond toffee bits
Cinnamon Toffee Sauce
- 3/4 cup Skor English toffee bits or 3/4 cup heath almond toffee bits
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 13"x9"x2" baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, coffee, vanilla and salt.
- 4Stir in bread cubes, coating completely with liquid.
- 5Let soak for 10 minutes.
- 6Stir in 1/2 cup toffee bits.
- 7Pour into greased pan.
- 8Sprinkle remaining toffee bits on top.
- 9Bake until surface is set (40-45 minutes).
- 10Let cool 30 minutes.
- 11Combine sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until toffee melts and mixture is well blended (makes about 2/3 cup sauce).
- 12Cut pudding into squares, top with sauce and serve with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Bread Pudding With Cinnamon Toffee Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 100.1 mg
- Sodium 614.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g